- September 27th - 29th, 2019
- Guajome Regional Park, Oceanside, CA 92057
Check in at 5 PM. Set up campsites, enjoy comraderie and nature.
- Breakfast 8 AM
- Lunch 12 Noon
- More games!
- Dinner 6 PM at the pavilion
- Say goodbye to friends old and new as we break down camp and clean up.
- Check out at 11 AM
Are You Ready?!
- Camping Site - $30. This includes one Day Pass. Additional Campers will need their own Day Pass.
- Day Pass - $20 or $25 at the gate. Covers all food and activities on September 28th.
- Children (under 14) - Free. Please purchase tickets for them so we know how many people to expect.
There are two options for payment:
- To buy tickets with Cash, please see Lord Lothar Bloodeye or Matanga Boots
- Login to Paypal.com
- Select "Send Money"
- Type in email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- VERY IMPORTANT Under the amount is a drop down menu that reads "Paying for an item or service". Click that and change it to "Sending to a Friend" otherwise it will charge a fee to send money and take it from the payment.
- Choose payment method. (If a credit/debit card is chosen, there is a small transaction fee applied to the sender)
We will determine the ticket options based on the payment amount. If it is unclear, we will contact you. If you would like to contact us about tickets or pricing, please email email@example.com with the subject "Southern Rebellion"